Stanford University School of Engineering
Course Assistant · September 2023 - Present
- CS 148: Introduction to Computer Graphics and Imaging (Autumn 2023 w/ Ron Fedkiw).
AI & Data Science Mentor · July 2023 - August 2023
- Facilitated hands-on group projects in groups of 3-4 students.
- Applied fundamental AI and ML concepts practically.
- Collaborated with other section mentors to support students in problem-solving and building their group projects.
Brown Interactive 3D Vision & Learning Lab (IVL)
Undergraduate Research Assistant · January 2022 - May 2023
- Designed and built a wrist-mounted multi-camera prototype to capture egocentric video data.
- Initiated development of a mobile interface for said prototype.
- Explored the application of Neural Radiance Field (NeRF) neural networks for scene modeling tasks.
- Managed lighting control module of interactive capture stage, which led to a comprehensive multimodal dataset of dynamic & static scenes.
- Advised by Srinath Sridhar.
Providence Public Library
Technology Education Assistant · September 2019 - May 2023
- Contributed through feedback as an observational member of the Technology/Education department.
- Managed equipment inventory datasets using SQL.
- Educated 20 individuals on career development and digital literacy skills for "Pivot the Hustle" spring course.
- Taught 15 individuals how to use Excel and other data analysis tools for "Data Analytics" fall course.
Software Engineer Intern · May 2022 - August 2022
- Developed a paginated report feature that provides customers with a holistic view of their device connectivity data.
- Employed data-driven insights to optimize the performance/behavior of several in-house React components.
Software Development Engineer Intern · June 2021 - August 2021
- Designed and deployed a service in Java to collect and aggregate metrics on the performance of SAT/SMT solvers.
- Utilized AWS microservices to construct cloud-based pipelines and infrastructure.
- Presented implementation to 50+ engineers/scientists in the Automated Reasoning Group (ARG) organization.
Undergraduate Research Assistant · January 2021 - April 2021
- Engaged in the development of a new Duckiedrone model.
- Initialized, configured, and optimized SLAM implementation.
- Benchmarked implementation/performance of VL53L1X TOF Ranging Sensor.
- Advised by Stefanie Tellex.
CS0020 Undergraduate Teaching Assistant · September 2020 - December 2020
- Assist professor to re-design projects, manage coursework, and grade assignments for 300+ students.
- Hold 4 hours of office hours weekly to help students understand technical and conceptual components of the course.
iD Tech Camps
Online Instructor · May 2020 - August 2020
- Instructed 70+ students ages 7-18 on Python, Java, Scratch, Minecraft, and General Game Design.
- Delivered high-quality remote instruction through individualized and project-based curricula for 7 different courses.
- Collaborated with staff leads and other student instructors by reflecting on and revising course content/strategies.
Customer Segmentation Specialist · August 2019 - January 2021
- Researched and tagged 10,000+ individual orders and clients with the Customer Segmentation team.
- Worked on an Educational Outreach Program to aid 1,500+ school districts (Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Idaho) with their signage needs for the Fall semester following the COVID-19 pandemic.
Marketing Intern · June 2019 - August 2019
- Collaborated with a team of interns responsible for Customer Market Segmentation.
Freshman Discovery Diversity Program · July 2020 - August 2020
- Immersive virtual experience with Citi focused on helping freshmen of diverse backgrounds understand financial services, gain technical skills and kickoff the career planning process.
- The program includes peer networking, case studies, business overviews, technical skills training and access to professionals and recruiters across the firm.
C & R Management Co.
Crew Member · December 2016 - June 2019
- Responsible for organizing inventory
- Managed cash registers regularly
- Worked with customers directly on orders
- Maintained a tidy and efficient workspace
Madeleine Choir School
Daycare Teacher · September 2018 - January 2019
- Responsible for the needs and well-being of 22 children ages 5-12.
- Tasked with preparing daily lessons and activities while perpetuating a fun and safe environment.